Rock View Kid’s partners with parents to re-enforce Biblical values and character qualities, that we all desire to see in our children. We believe children are never too young to benefit from God’s Word, and to share what they’ve learned with others.
In all of our classes, we focus on helping every child understand:
- Who God is
- What God has done
- You can have a relationship with God
- You can be all God wants you to be
- You can do all God wants you to do
Early Childhood (Birth to 4)
Rock View Kids offers our youngest friends a clean, peaceful, age appropriate environment for them to explore and learn about the world, relationships with others and Jesus. Worship, prayer, and Bible stories are a part of all of our classes.
Our elementary students enjoy a stimulating environment that includes:
- Friends and Fun: A chance for kids to play, connect, and build friendships with one another.
- Worship: An opportunity for kids to sing, dance, and spend time with God through music.
- Prayer: Learning how to talk to God, thanking Him, praising Him, and asking Him for help and guidance.
- Bible: An interactive time to learn from the Bible and how the people and the stories in it can help us learn to be more like Jesus today.
- Small Groups: A place to share how the Bible message heard can be connected to our lives and for closer relationships to be developed.